Coffee Couple

She: why r you leaving? Is it that? Decide what you exactly want?
He: don't be dependent on others point of view. Its ur life. Decide n move on.
She: better you say your mind. It's about life. It's about us.
He: (abruptly) no. It's not us. It was never. I can't do this.
She: again you are leaving?
He: don't blame others. U decide ur things yaar and go with that. How does it matter?
She: I don't blame you. I just ask why, how? Because it affects me n my life.

*****

She: u end so abruptly.
He:  I am scared.
She: to whom?
He: I don't know. May be, myself.
She: try me.
He: you please go.
She: (After a silence) alright.
He: ( looking at her) you will be ok.
She: you will be fearless.

****
He: BJP won.
She: m scared. Not a good news.
He: why? U expect someone else.
She: aah...this result is like love.  Whatsoever happens, I will be miserable.
As a citizen or as a lover.

****

He: what separates us?
She: we both are mindful. I think about future and you live in this moment only.

****

HE:  (aftr breakup over whatsapp) send me ur that pic.
She: (looking at phone) (smiling)
He:  ??
She: happily looking at phone screen
He: just one pic
She: (is that whatsapp makeup aftr brkup) this time...it's a big no.

His phone gets a cute posed picture of a monkey.

****

Everytime He restarts his love life with his lady; She, over a cup of coffee. Though they r coffee lovers, they ordered just one cup for two people...coffee couple.

****

He: I can't be here anymore.
She: u leaving?
He: silence
She: are you there?
He: you take care. Bye.
She: silence

Now she chose his way. She too remained silent.
Usually, He loves She. She understands He.

Comments

Satyendra said…
A bird's eye view to life of our's.....i liked them all. you have arranged them in a "happy ending" trend.
i liked d most "HE: (aftr breakup over whatsapp) send me ur that pic.
She: (looking at phone) (smiling)....".
but most creative is d last one..."silence n understanding."
Anonymous said…
He: gimme some time. I am all yours. I'll be back.
She: But we are in a relationship.
He: But there are other things in life also. We are 4 each other.
She: We are in a relationship.

Usually, she is mad about he. But he is also adamant. But still He loves She. She understands He.
Unknown said…
Hahaha...awesome
Unknown said…
Hahaha...awesome
Unknown said…
Good one.
But I guess "she" has done enough since the start and now "she" has to realize that its time that "she" give's time to herself and "she" is independent more then nyone else because "she" is has the strength to face situations.
Now its time that "She" should try and understand herself then to understand "he" ( or for that matter anyone else).
"She" should give the time to herself and not to "he" because she was born the strength and determination and power which "she" somewhere lost while "she" was busy finding "he".
P.s she should chose her own way.
Jamshed Azmi said…
Wow, Nice post here. Thanks for this post.
Satyendra said…
(Suddenly she appered in front of him after one year)
He: smiles at her
She:(she also wanted to smile at him, but she didn't; as she did not wanted to start it all over again)
He: turned away.
She: she too smiled.
He : woke up from deep nap.
Thank you friends for liking the post as it was first of its kind on my blog page. Though it seemed sad and melancholic,m happy that some of you found the positive notes in the conversation and few could correlate it with themselves.
loved the last one...Satyendra. :-)

Popular Posts